- The Mucus Cleanser protects the gastric tract and cleanses acids and mucus,
- Dilates the bronchial to let better airflow in and out the lungs
- Help to stimulates digestion for the nutrient to metabolize properly
- It can reduce mucus in the lungs that will subsequently reduce asthmatic attacks.
- Will Expels gas from the stomach.
- It has very high mineral content to remineralize the body during cleansing.
- can Supports gallbladder overall health.
- Expels excess mucus from cells and protects cells
- Can also Inhibit tumors
- Detoxifies the organs of mucus build up.
Mainly Used For:
- Can be used for all Allergies and respiratory conditions
- It is also very good to treat cold, flu, asthma, pneumonia.
- Most importantly very good to treat all respiratory problems
- In conclusion, can be used to tone and strengthen the gastric tract.
The Mucus Cleanser’s primary function is to remove built-up of mucus from the entire body.
- Moreover, Mucus Cleanser aids in the removal of any allergies or respiratory problems.
- The Mucus Cleanser replenishes the body’s depleted mineral level during the cleansing process.
- In addition, the Mucus Cleanser reduces phlegm and alleviates chest pains for asthma sufferers.
- Furthermore, the herbs used, protect your cells and help to inhibit any tumors whilst it detoxifies your body.
- Whilst it cleanses your body of mucus and acids, it will also remineralize your body of any minerals or vitamins lost.
- A healthy mucous membrane will secrete a small amount of mucus.
- Moreover, having a healthy amount of mucus will help the body fight off infections easier.
- A diet that consists of dairy foods, red meat, and bread can lead to mass production of mucus.
- Soups that do not contain dairy or cream can loosen mucus and improve hydration.
- In particular, Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce inflammation, remove built-up mucus and regulate phlegm levels.
- Water is also significant in lowering mucus levels because it keeps it thin so that it doesn’t clog up your nasal passage.
- Protein is a good food source that can reduce mucus, for example, seeds, nuts, and most essential fatty acids are some that help.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.